Monday, November 30, 2009

Two-Column Method Reflection

At first it was actually tough to write on the second column, it seemed like I was trying to make it really clear as to what I was doing. But once I got started with it, things just started to flow out. Writing down what I was doing step by step actually helped me through the process in that for every step it was clear what I was trying to do and I seemed to try to cover as many scenarios as I could. Also writing down my thought process allowed me to understand it better and let it stick with me better, enabling me to not have to go back to previous steps. The two column method is a great way do go about problem solving. It is a bit more time consuming, but I think for tougher questions, it actually would help you move forward rather than keep going around in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment